Available from Mazzei Injector Company, LLC
For more than 30 years the bottled water industry has been using ozone to effectively treat its water. The treatment ensures a quality product that customers will pay a premium for. The industry knows that ozone treated water creates a product that tastes good and is aesthetically pleasing. Ozone (O3) is a naturally occurring compound in the form of a gas that is a powerful oxidizer and strong disinfectant.
Key features of the Mazzei Technology:
Ozone Concentration – Concentration and solubility are directly proportional so that higher ozone concentrations promote the transfer of more ozone into solution.
Gas-to-Liquid Ratio – A lower gas-to-liquid ratio (Vg/Vl) allows for greater ozone mass transfer efficiency.
Water Pressure – Higher pressure yields increased ozone solubility.
Water Temperature – Higher temperature reduces solubility, but increases the chemical reaction rate.
Mixing – Intense, forceful mixing allows for the rapid renewal of the gas-liquid interface, increasing the mass transfer rate and the reaction rate.
Successful ozone contacting is best achieved by:
- Raising the ozone concentration while lowering the gas-to-liquid ratio
- Operating under the highest water pressure available
- Including the most aggressive mixing components
- Using an integrated system, with intelligent design
- Mazzei System components work together to optimize performance