XPDRAINAGE - Sustainable Drainage Design Package
Available from XP Solutions
XPDRAINAGE is a sustainable drainage design software package for landscape architects, urban planners and civil engineers involved in Low Impact Development (LID). It leads the user through the design process for stormwater controls, from conceptual design to water quality analysis to hydraulic flow analysis of the surface and subsurface.
What makes XPDRAINAGE so effective?
- User friendly interface offers an intuitive ribbon design navigation.
- Create your design with background imagery, CAD, GIS and digital terrain data.
- Include stormwater controls such as bioretention, ponds, swales and permeable paving as well as traditional tank drainage systems, pipes and channel connections to build a full treatment train approach.
- Design rainwater harvesting; green roofs, rainwater tanks and model outflows and grey water usage.
- Use calculators within the program to size individual stormwater controls and then analyze how well the whole design will control flows and reduce pollutants.
- Easily modify your designs based on feedback and quickly re-assess their effectiveness.
- Easily review and compare results and graphs for pre- and post-development, multiple phases or different stormwater solutions
- Export your fully-engineered drainage designs back to CAD and a range of flexible outputs.
Stormwater controls can be complex – but XPDRAINAGE lets you compare designs simply, accurately and consistently.