Available from PRIMEX
ARC ARMOR...YOUR SHIELD IN THE FIELD.
The safe, innovative, multiple compartment ARC ARMOR® System reduces the risk of injury resulting from arc flash and electric shock by limiting access to electrical equipment capable of producing arc flash incidents.
The control and power circuitry are isolated in separate compartments, where only control voltage is present (120V max), thus preventing unnecessary exposure of operators to arc flash.
ARC ARMOR® FEATURES:
- Reduces exposure to arc flash and arc blast with multiple compartment design and single wall construction
- Single sheet drip cap with rolled edge drip loops on free standing models
- 304L stainless steel construction (all mount model is also available in mild steel)
- Electrostatically precipitated white polyester powder coating that reduces heat buildup
- Three-point padlockable operating handles
- Free standing, wall mount and pole mount versions available
- NEMA 3R/4X rating available (varies by enclosure)
- Sizes available for most any application (varies by enclosure style and options)
- Patented enclosure design manufactured for PRIMEX by an ISO 9001 certified company
PRIMEX® can engineer a customized control solution using the Arc Armor® system to meet your individual specifications. Common applications include: Lift Stations, Booster Systems, Storm Water, Irrigation, Industrial and others.